Sunday, October 18, 2009

Notes from the After School children to Tangee, the Coordinator

To: Sir Tangee

I am really thanking you for everything you have done for me. At first I was a sinner, I didn’t know that there is heaven and hell. Thank you for letting me know about them and you have made a big change in my life. From now on I can preach to others the way you teach me to do and I will invite a lot of them to the Book of Life.

Sir, you really changed my life and I will thank you for ever and ever. I will also thank God who whispered in my ears and told me to go to you and you did really show me the true way.

You are here because God sent you to come and preach His words. I will also do the same, you did set a good example.

From: Janongovandu (Grade 9)


Dear Sir Tangee

First of all I would like to say how are you. I am fine, very happy and somehow sad because we are going [on holidays, at the end of Term 2].

You taught us in Bible Club about love, joy, peace, patience, kindness and more. I hope you will continue to teach us.

We all love you very much, thanks for helping us with our homework. We have improved in our reading skills and more, our parents are very glad. Thank you for teaching us about the Lord. I also thank you for the projects we did in arts and crafts.

Lots of love, Romaine (Grade 5)


Dear Sir Tangeni

Thank you for Bible Club to teach us about love, joy, peace, patience and kindness. I hope God blesses you. We all love you. Again thank you, I have improved in my reading skills.

Bye bye. Lots of love from Kalitu (Grade 5)

No comments: